четвер, 27 листопада 2014 р.

WORK HARD!


«My first vocabulary class was like a torrential rain during hot und boiling summer. It means that it was absolutely relaxing because I saw a lot of familiar faces, we were talking about our summer and had pleasurable 80 minutes. From the one side, it`s a classic example of a first class. But to make it clear this class was rather interesting.» I started my first blog with such words three months ago. Now I have an insight into a fact that vocabulary classes are, perhaps, the most important among the other subjects in our course. We have been developing reading, listening and speaking skills during this time: it was not only learning words. Among all pros and cons of studying it`s the best what I`ve noticed. Now I have a fulfilling emotions after that time of collaboration and maintaining team spirit preparing speaking tasks.
   My expectations were certainly more positive, but I have been taken my results on stake every time writing the blogs and learning words. That`s why I understand that everything depends on me and I must prioritize all tasks in order to juggle them on time.
   Progress? Certainly, I`ve become more developed in writing blogs, using new words combinations and accomplishing  unexpected or severe challenges (e. g. sixth units for one class). However, I had one funny story with that home task. In order to find the book “Oxford Word Skills”, I googled and, unhappily, I found another edition. Unfortunately, I failed and came to the class unprepared.
   Now my train of thoughts is on the go and I think about small vocabulary classes` milestones. Sometimes I encounter problems, was lack of time, blew not important thing out of its proportion, but my biggest mistake was procrastination.
   The most interesting task was creating blogs using different opportunities of the social networks as a registered user. Everybody agrees that doing homework in the Internet is a student`s paradise.
   Practice makes perfect, doesn`t it? When you`re learning topics that you`re interested in your studying is not only useful but enjoyable too. I think it would be good if we learnt words related to the topics about free time, holidays, hobbies or manners and customs.

   My heart tells me that second trimester will be livelier, more productive and completely satisfying. I don`t want to jump to conclusions but I anticipate that it would be more interesting. Despite the fact that something can go wrong, keep the chin up and go ahead! Sometimes even the principal concern could be transformed to the rewarding outcome.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар