неділю, 23 листопада 2014 р.

Help! I`m in ...

   Hallo!!! SOS! My ship-car has broken down. Now I`m in an ultra-modern building with all innovative devices and cutting-edge technologies.  It`s extremely exciting! I`ve sent you a video from my current location, I`m inside of this preserved object and I`m completely confused.
   Let`s describe the atmosphere inside. Huge living room with big French windows, comfortable sofa and something that looks like our monitor. Now I`m going to try to switch it on. WOW! It displays dilapidated castles, oh, football match, cooking courses, abandoned medieval ruins of the house. I`ll take it with me.
   And now… spacious fully-equipped kitchen, fitted fridge and kitchen table in mint conditions. The hall is a bit cramp but a bathroom is a dream. Airy atmosphere, brand new jacuzzi and sun-lighted side.
   The most “tasty”* part of this building – bedroom – is genuine paradise for sleeping. Again French windows, as good as new wide bed and fitted wardrobe.  Are you ready to make a “party crash”* here?
   Outside the building has its up to date look. If to trace the quality of colours back, I`ll say that it was renovated few years ago. Unfortunately, there are felt into decay stables on the back garden. I guess formerly the owners were keeping horses there. Moreover, I`ve found a lot of second-hand reconditioned machines of the previous century in the garage. Wow! There is also a museum of antique masterpieces and reproductions. Guys, help. This building isn`t one, I`ve found a lot interesting more. Perhaps, I`m in Mezhygirya?

“tasty”* - very enjoyable

“party crash”* - an explosive party

3 коментарі:

  1. S-351, you have finally jotted down some notes about the reason of your absence. We thought that we had lost track of your location. This building is eye-catching and up to date. Moreover, it’s full of innovative devices and the interior is also ultra-cautious. Please do your ship-car up as quickly as you can. We are sure that it will be as good as new. Hope to see you soon on our ZZZ-planet.

    ВідповістиВидалити